Sunday

Mona Lisa is that you?


If you believe in reincarnation, then I think I just saw Mona Lisa in a jeep
waiting for pizza in the Hamptons! As you can see, Mona can't shake that
certain smile! I guess she still loves her Italian food. Maybe you bring your
taste buds with you? Who am I to second guess the universe's decision to send her back as a standard Poodle.

We've all heard stories describing spottings of famous folks from history. Elvis seems the most selfish, because he just keeps coming back as himself. Maybe the wunderkind that could draw PHD level conclusions from the backroom of a farm stand--is it Einstein? Or a ten year old girl from Tennessee that sings like Maria Callas! Is this all just a coincidence or not?

One of my theories is that, in the end, we will see the light which is really
the entrance to a big straw that sucks you up into a giant swirl and all of your particulars from this life start to spin. The swirl then mixes with new pieces (and some of your old lumps) and POOF! the new life is ready...Happy Birthday! You may not remember a thing, or maybe someday you do. Deja-vu? It's better than the theory of floating up to the pearly gates- only to see my relatives all happy, sweet, loving and ready to spend eternity together!
Why would God be that cruel??


I was channeled once by a fancy psychic from England who told me that I had my head cut off during the court of Versailles. Not just a sloppy cut at the Bastille, but high noon on the Place de la Concorde, no less! She couldn't see what got me to the chopping block, but I'm sure it was some smart ass remark I made about "the cake thing" that pissed off Ms. Antoinette and she told the King...blah, blah...ouch! At least the psychic didn't tell me I was Cleopatra or Gandhi, as there already seem to be a lot of "Cleo's" floating around. Boy, she must have had more personalities then Sybil to have reincarnated into so many gals on the upper Eastside of NYC alone!

Maybe even in reincarnation all roads lead to Andy Warhol's philosophy that "everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes?" Since I'm sure people have already alleged that they're the reincarnation of the big names like George Washington or Joan of Arc, etc., their pursuit for any form of stolen stardom will take them all the way down the D-list, claiming they were Jack the Ripper, Lizzie Borden and even Tom Thumb?

Sure, when I shaved my head I looked for the three 6's--but to no avail. I guess I'm stuck, like most of us, starting from scratch with the traits of our parents. For me, it was humor and a healthy appetite...wait when did W.C.Fields die?

What about reincarnation in the animal world? Are there dolphins claiming they were Flipper, is there a whale in Maine spouting about the days when he was Moby Dick? Maybe some moose being shot at from a helicopter in Wasilla is tearing up because he misses Rocky J Squirrel?

I wonder if in the future will someone claim they were Snooki?

1 comment:

  1. Haha you are freakin hilarious.

    'Am i the only one' great tag line.. simply brilliant.
    Definitely following you from now on.

    P.S: Emma Roberts just tweeted your blog! Congrats!
    I'm sure she finds you just as hilarious

    Mustart x

    ReplyDelete